Please note: We do have an unsupervised play room if you need to bring your young child
Max 8 per session
This class will introduce you to the wild world of crazy patch/ crazy quilting!
Crazy patchwork is ideal to use up all the bits left over from quilts or other projects.
We will learn 2 different methods of Crazy patch. Great fun and can be a great way to de-stress.
Requirements for the the class are:
Week One (Wednesday October 7th)
1. Bring machine and sewing requirements
2. Machine book and different feet
3. A bag of scraps in similar colours e.g. all green, blue etc
4. Different colour threads to match or opposite
5. Some lace, or braids
Week Two (Wednesday October 14)
1. Bag of scraps in colours e.g. red, blue
2. Lace, ribbon, buttons,braid anything to embellish square with
3. Needle and threads both sewing same as fabric and embroidery thread like DMC etc
Note: You can purchase bags of scraps in similar colours, trims (laces and braids) and embroidery thread in a pack from the Sewing Lair for an additional $10 or provide your own.